1. Artwork must be a minimum of the following, depending on type of art: Manips, Artwork, Digital Artwork- 500x500px, or Vid- 1 min. You are required to create at least one piece of art from these options, but you may of course create more than that if desired. Icons, spacers, wallpapers, and fanmixes do not count toward your obligation, but are of course allowed in addition. ;)
2. You will have the opportunity to claim a story to create artwork for on the date of artist claims. This is done on a first come/first serve basis. If the story you want has already been claimed, we encourage you to choose another instead.
3. You may not post your art or vid anywhere on the internet prior to your assigned posting date.
4. Your artwork should be posted (unlocked) on you own journal or website on your assigned posting date. The link should then be provided to your author to include on the header they submit to the community.
5. You may choose to either write a story or create art. Not both.
Important Dates for Artists
-January 31st is the last possible day to sign up.
-On February 4th, a list of all summaries and titles will be posted for you to choose from. Once you have claimed a story, the author's contact information will be provided to you so you can contact each other. They will provide you with the full story to create art for.
-The due date for artwork and video drafts is February 25th. You must provide us with either a live link to the art or vid, or the art file itself in a photobucket compatible format.
-Posting will begin on March 7th.
(Your artwork should be provided to your author before their particular scheduled posting date, so that they have the opportunity to embed the artwork into the story if desired.)
To sign up
Please comment to this post using the form provided:
Please visit the FAQ if you have any questions. Anything not answered there can be asked in comments to that post.