1. Stories must be a minimum length of 15,000 words. There is no maximum, but it must be a completed story at the time of posting.
2. Stories may be slash, gen, or het.
3. The central story element must focus on Gabriel.
4. AU's and crossovers are allowed, as long as the story is focused on Gabriel as he is portrayed in Supernatural.
5. You may not post your story anywhere on the internet prior to your assigned posting date.
6. Your story should be posted on you own journal or website on your assigned posting date. A header and links should be posted to the community.
7. Stories must be beta read.
8. You may choose to either write a story or create art. Not both.
Important Dates for Writers
-November 19th is the last possible day to sign up.
-You must have a summary, story warning, and final title turned in by January 14th.
-Your first draft must be completed and turned in by January 31st, so that we know with certaintly your artist has a complete story to work with.
-On February 4th, your anonymous summary and title will be posted for artists to claim.
-Posting will begin on March 7th.
To sign up
Please comment to this post using the form provided:
Note: the last two questions are to help us assign alphas, betas and cheerleaders if needed, and answering is optional, but helpful. You are still welcome to change your mind later. ;)
Please visit the FAQ if you have any questions. Anything not answered there can be asked in comments to that post.